This recipe was made possible through a sponsored partnership with Primal Kitchen. All opinions expressed are solely my own.Print
3/4 cup/120 g chickpea flour
3/4 cup/105 g cornstarch
1 tsp fine sea salt
1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
3/4 cup/180 ml cold water
1/2 cup/120 ml neutral oil
12 oz/340 g bite-sized broccoli florets
Primal Kitchen Buffalo Sauce, to serve
- Preheat the air fryer to 400F/200C. Line a tray with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, dry whisk the chickpea flour, cornstarch, salt, and red pepper.
- Whisk in the water and oil. Fold the broccoli in and fold with a spatula to coat well. Cook the broccoli in batches. Place the broccoli pieces on the prepared tray and avoid overcrowding the tray. Cook for 10 to 12 minutes in the air fryer, until golden brown and crisp. Repeat with the remaining broccoli. Serve hot with the buffalo sauce on the side. These are best eaten within two hours of making.
- Cauliflower florets can be used in place of broccoli.
- I’ve used this air fryer to test and make this recipe.