It’s only seemed fitting that I shared a travel post with you while I’m driving cross country from one coast to the other. I’ve keep meaning to post these photographs from our spring trip to M’s parents’ farm in Grayson County, Virginia; that we took several weeks, ago so here they are! I didn’t get to milk any goats this time but I did get to play with that cute little lamb Oliver, that M’s mom is raising. He follows her like a little puppy everywhere and I think Oliver is absolutely adorable but Snoopy did get a little jealous because he made it clear with his puppy whining every time I carried the lamb.
I’ve been posting photographs of our big road trip on Instagram so do check it out, if you get a moment!
Here are some of my favorite links that are making me miss not having a kitchen and I can’t wait to try these recipes out!
- Have you seen this delicious tomato rhubarb ketchup by Savory Simple, I need to make a few batches of this as soon as I get my kitchen back!
- Lavender season is almost here in some places and these lavender cookies by My Blue and White Kitchen, smell and sound amazing.
- This gorgeous chamomile honey and lemon baked Alaska by Twigg Studios looks beautiful!
- I want to try this Edible Perspective’s pizza crust, it has so many delicious types of flours in it and it’s also gluten-free.
- I’ve never made a Strawberry Eton Mess but this one by Hummingbird High looks really pretty! I need to change that asap.