It’s only seemed fitting that I shared a travel post with you while I’m driving cross country from one coast to the other. I’ve keep meaning to post these photographs from our spring trip to M’s parents’ farm in Grayson County, Virginia; that we took several weeks, ago so here they are! I didn’t get to milk any goats this time but I did get to play with that cute little lamb Oliver, that M’s mom is raising. He follows her like a little puppy everywhere and I think Oliver is absolutely adorable but Snoopy did get a little jealous because he made it clear with his puppy whining every time I carried the lamb.
I’ve been posting photographs of our big road trip on Instagram so do check it out, if you get a moment!
Here are some of my favorite links that are making me miss not having a kitchen and I can’t wait to try these recipes out!
- Have you seen this delicious tomato rhubarb ketchup by Savory Simple, I need to make a few batches of this as soon as I get my kitchen back!
- Lavender season is almost here in some places and these lavender cookies by My Blue and White Kitchen, smell and sound amazing.
- This gorgeous chamomile honey and lemon baked Alaska by Twigg Studios looks beautiful!
- I want to try this Edible Perspective’s pizza crust, it has so many delicious types of flours in it and it’s also gluten-free.
- I’ve never made a Strawberry Eton Mess but this one by Hummingbird High looks really pretty! I need to change that asap.
What an awesome opportunity for you to see the country! The pictures are so great and I hope we can do something like that someday. Keep the pictures coming!
lovely photos nik.
What a sweet lamb! You're off on a big adventure!!!
Thank you for the link love 🙂 I'm enjoying following along with your travels!
That goat's face is so sweet! It looks like an idyllic place.
i am hyperventilating about those goats!!! and a lamb named oliver??1?!?!! ohmyheavens. i think i really really need one now.
Terrific photos. I'm visiting a goat and lamb farm next week and this makes me so excited for it!
Great pics Nik. I'm sure it's a wonderful trip to the country.
Love love this! Thanks for sharing Nik..
Beautiful. Keep enjoying your journey west.
That lamb is just too gorgeous! Thanks for the link love, Nik! Have to make a new batch of those lavender cookies soon… They're luscious.
Really really enjoyable photos. The composition is very good. Color is wonderful. I also feel I am there. Continue to have a wonderful time!
Love this beautiful post of yours… and those eggs, what beauties they are!
I just love the look of those different color eggs, fantastic!
Such lovely beautiful pictures Nik! . Last picture of those birds is my fav. Hope that west coast is treating you well!
Welcome to the Bay Area! Saw your post on the food blogger group and thought I would stop by to say "hi"!